Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Goodies Taster Box Review + your own free box for the month!


The next thing to cover on the agenda is the Goodies taster box. 


They send you a box towards the end of every month and it's filled with.. Goodies! They fill a box with various new snacks for you to try and review. It's only $7 a month, and you can get your first box free by typing in the code PSsJ6kXrP. 

This was so exciting to open, I had no idea what to expect.


 It was full of tasty, and very healthy snacks that you can indulge in.


The first thing I opened was the Cosmo Creations - Caramel. This was a bit odd to me because I did not expect salted caramel to be good. The last time I tried it was in a hot chocolate and it was not really my thing. It reminded me a lot of popcorn - which is basically is. It's oven baked corn, and all natural. It was too good to stop eating! These little morsels melt in your mouth and leave you saying "Mmm." 

I was pretty familiar with Glaceau because of Vitamin Water, so I really did not expect to be disappointed with the Fruit Water. It's a sparkling water and I got the flavor Strawberry Kiwi. This was one of the most refreshing drinks I have had in a while. I am not much for carbonation, but this one would be an exception. The only downside? There is not more to it! 

Next was The Better Chip Spinach and Kale Sea Salt Chips. These chips were not what I was expecting. Even though they are made with Spinach and Kale, you don't taste it. They taste like yummy tortilla chips and are wonderful with a homemade salsa. This is something I would definitely buy in place of the usual salty tortilla chips. These have the right amount of seasoning and are low in calories.

The Crunchmaster Gluten Free Sea Salt Crackers are made with whole grain brown rice, stone-ground corn, oat fiber and a 4-seed blend, and are oven baked. I really did not expect these to be good on their own, and I was right. The taste reminded me a bit of a cross between Cherrios and Triscuits, only... without Triscuit texture. They were wonderful when I put a slice of sharp cheddar with them, and they would probably be delicious with a dill dip and sliced carrots.

The last product was definitely my favorite. It was Gimbals Cherry Lovers Fruit Chews and really lives up to it's name. I am in fact a cherry lover and enjoyed this bag. The Wild Cherry one was the best, but there were only three of them! It's almost like when you get Jolly Ranchers and they only give you two of the blue ones out of the entire pack. Back to the product - There were a variety of different cherry flavors that were almost as yummy; black cherry, cherry cheesecake, kiwi cherry, cherry daiquiri, wild cherry, bing cherry, cherry cola, and cherry vanilla. The best part is that it's healthy and enough to satisfy a sweet tooth. They are made with real cherry juice and high in antioxidant witamin c.

I was truly blessed to try out this box. Opening it was truly a great experience and I am glad to have found a couple new treats to get on my shopping trips. I will be a sucker for those Cherry Lovers candies!

No comments:

Post a Comment