Friday, July 19, 2013

Free Kiss Nails at Dollar General

Today has been a slow day for me. I worked on Swagbucks and happened to qualify for a survey. That never really happens, so I was extremely excited. 

Now, this afternoon I went to Dollar General with the intentions of getting some food for dinner (and they did not have what my mom and I needed sadly..) but I also remembered that I had printed off a few coupons for the Kiss Nails. 

I almost had a heart attack because I remembered earlier in the week that I had seen the deal, but I almost missed these. There were several marked for $2.50, but I could not find the $1. They happened to be among them, but there were only four on the shelf. Since I am going to be in marching band for college, I cannot have my nails painted or long. This will be the perfect solution! They easily come on and can easily come off. Now I just have to think of a way to reapply them to get maximum use. (Because I don't have the money to keep buying them!)

The deal?

KISS Artificial Nails $1
=FREE!

After running around the store I went to McDonalds since I had a free coupon for the new quarter pounders, and managed to get home just in time for it to start pouring down rain out of no where.



There was a beautiful double rainbow afterwards!
So today has been both eventful and uneventful, but it is now the weekend. Time to relax!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment