Friday, July 19, 2013

Everyone has to start somewhere

Well, here it is!
The smell of a brand new blogger.
dun dun dun.....

It is more like - new beginnings. At least for me. In a few weeks I will be off on my own to college. That is a HUGE deal, even though I pretend like it is not. I have never had a true job, I do not even have a car. I have my bike, money that I have saved, coupons, and my knowledge of living on a budget. Nothing has really been easy for me, it has usually been one thing after the other. From moving, school activities, and people who try to bring me down, I have had to live through it all and as far as I am concerned, I am alive!

This blog will be tracking my lifestyle. Anything can come up here, such as makeup I am wearing, outfits, my couponing or frugal hauls, things I get in the mail, just let your mind wander - there might be something here that you might fancy.

My goal is to make it out alive, and I will make sure that happens. (:


www.hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment